ETE Conductor Rail Projects
In late 2020 & early 2021 ASH ETE teams worked at Feltham Depot and on the Isle of Wight, Brading Station installing new Conductor Rails.
Some of the works undertaken on these projects include
- Crowing of the conductor rail and running rail
- High & Low-speed ramp formation
- ETE Cable and Equipment Installation
- DC Lug Replacement
- Negative Bonding
- Conductor rail shrouding.
- Conductor Rail Guard boarding.
- Installation of new and reinstatement of insulators
- Insulator & Wear Gauge inspections & Surveying.
- Provision of HV Assessments & HV Comp